To Finance or Buy?
Most purchasers choose to finance or lease in order to manage the costs of acquiring or replacing their trucks, while maintaining cash flow.
Unforeseen business opportunities or downturns require cash to be readily available. The good news is, there is no need to tie it up with a truck purchase.
Here are some of the benefits to making payments on a truck:
- A Finance Lease keeps Cash Available by paying taxes monthly rather than up front, at time of purchase.
- Leasing Residuals allow owners to customize a payment they are comfortable with.
- Fixed Interest Rates are available to provide cost certainty.
- Payments can be set up to vary Seasonally to accommodate your cash flow.
- Products Like GAP insurance, Life or Disability insurance, allow owners to mitigate their payment obligations should unforeseen circumstances arise.
Our long term relationships with a number of Canadian Equipment Financing sources, including our manufacture’s finance company (PACCAR Financial Services LTD), allows us to present a finance package to suit any buyer.
For more information, please contact Brent Lechner at 204-633-0071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
CLICK HERE FOR PARTS & SERVICE ACCOUNT APPLICATION