PETERBILT – MODEL 320
The working truck. The Model 320 has earned its reputation of long lasting performance without compromise. One of the most comfortable trucks with an exceptionally smooth ride and exclusive taper leaf front springs, it is also available in a 96″ cab.
The cab of the Model 320 features:
- Easy entry and exit of the 90″ door opening with three grab handles;
- available in left or right hand, or dual drive with right hand stand-up configuration;
- Ergonomically placed, bolt-on-step is impact resistant and easily replaced;
- Large, two-piece windshield for easy and cost efficient replacement;
- Expansive visibility provided by the large rear and door windows, and the side roll down windows;
- For ease with serviceability, the 65″ cab tilt is the front runner in the industry;
- The all aluminum, light weight cab features huck bolted, lap seam construction on a sub-frame – zinc-coated – for corrosion resistance and durability. The bulkhead style doors are designed to be water tight for years to come.
Axle selections on the Model 320 are offered in single, tandem or tri-drive configuration with a choice of tag and pusher axle options – tandem steer front axle is rated at 36,000 pounds. Configurations for both front mounted and transmission driven P.T.O. for almost any construction or refuse application.
Heavier applications may require optional liners – the 3-piece frame cross member is removable for greater serviceability.
The Model 320 delivers – everyday.